“To stimulate, foster & promote business development by formulating plans & policies; administering business licensing; facilitating business financing & providing technical assistance.”
“To recruit & manage viable business, economic development & financial activities in the industrial park & other government lands.”
Whether you are looking to start a new business or would like to learn about investing in American Samoa, the Department of Commerce has all the information you need to get started.
If you would like to apply for a business license, please print and fill out the online copy of the application and bring it to the DOC office located on the 2nd floor of the A.P. Lutali Executive Office Building in Utulei. Our staff will assist you with next steps to get it approved.
Starting a business is easy:
- Application for Business License – .PDF
- How to Apply For a Business License – .PDF
- Business Application Checklist – .PDF
- Business License Renewal Application – .PDF
- Instructions for Applying to File as a Foreign Corporation – .PDF
- Minimum Wage Poster (Updated September 30, 2015) – .PDF
Investing in American Samoa:
Need help? Have questions? Call us at (684) 633-5155 or look or email an administrator.